15 Paper-pieced Miniature Quilts.
Sparkling with tiny treasures, these patterns are a treat for paper piecing enthusiasts. New to paper piecing. Learn the popular technique with a minimal investment of time and materials. Each 12in x 12in project can be quilted on your home machine, and a fat quarter is all you need for the backing and binding.
- 15 traditional designs for decorating and gift-giving.
- Showcase your finished projects on Ackfeld wire hangers.
- Achieve precise results with paper piecing - ideal for finely detailed projects.
- Try something new: prairie points, trims, and embellishments.
- Pages: 80
- Author: Connie Kauffman
- Publish Date: 02/10/2015
- Dimensions: 8.5in x 0.25in x 11in